Dr. Lyle A. Jentz: 1980-81
- Graduated University of Western Ontario, 1951; postgraduate studies at UWO and McGill University.
- Fellowships in General Pathology (1957) and Nuclear Medicine (1978).
- Director of Laboratories, Brantford General Hospital 1957-87.
- Passed away 2003.
Dr. T. Frank Elligott: 1979-80
- Graduated National University of Ireland, 1952. Served four years as medical officer in Nigeria.
- Staff appointments in Universities of Sheffield and Newcastle Upon Tyne.
- Professor of Pathology and Dean of Undergraduate Affairs, Queen’s University; Pathologist-in-Chief, Director of Laboratories, Hotel Dieu Hospital, Kingston.
Dr. H. T. Van Patter: 1978-79
- Received MD from McGill University,1949; certified in pathology 1954.
- Senior Staff Pathologist, St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto, 1955-70.
- Chief Pathologist and Director of Laboratories, North York General Hospital Willowdale; Assistant Professor of Pathology, U of T.