Dr. Frank E. Thompson: 2002-04
- Graduated University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
- Emigrated to Canada; worked as GP in Kirkland Lake, Ontario.
• Pathology training at Universities of Ottawa and McGill.
- Held appointments in Ottawa Departments of Laboratory Medicine and Dermatology.
- Medical Director, MDS Laboratories, Ontario and BC.
Dr. Murray Treloar: 1999-02
- Received MD from U of T; postgraduate training at U of T and Queen’s University.
- Medical Director and Department Chief of Laboratory and Genetic Services, Lakeridge Health Corporation.
- Pathologist and Medical Advisor, Gamma-Dynacare Medical Laboratories.
- Lecturer, Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, Faculty of Medicine, U of T.
- Extensive volunteer work, including terms as OMA Section on Laboratory Medicine chair.
Dr. Sandip K. SenGupta: 1997-99
- Graduated in medicine, University of Ottawa 1983; postgraduate training at Queen’s University, Kingston.
- Medical Director, Clinical Laboratory Services, and Deputy Head, Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, Kingston General and Hotel Dieu Hospitals; Professor of Pathology, Queen’s University.
- Well known for expertise in breast cancer research; has published extensively in this field.