Dr. J. B. Cullen: 1986-87
- Graduated U of T, 1963; internship at Toronto Western Hospital; pathology training in Toronto and the UK.
- Joined Department of Pathology at Toronto General Hospital, 1970.
- Head, Division of Surgical Pathology; Associate Professor, U of T.
- Special interest in gastrointestinal pathology.
Dr. James N. Henning: 1985-86
- Graduated University of BC, 1955.
- Pathologist, Henderson Hospital, Hamilton; Director of Laboratories, Royal Victoria Hospital, Barrie; Chief of Laboratory Medicine, Credit Valley Hospital, Mississauga; part-time Pathologist, Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital.
- Chairman, Laboratory Proficiency Testing Program Steering Committee, 1980-85.
Dr. Mary Ellen Kirk: 1984-85
- Received MD from University of Western Ontario, 1964; trained in pathology at McGill University and Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Pathology appointments at Montreal General Hospital and McGill University, 1970-79.
- Pathologist at Victoria Hospital, London ON and Clinical Professor of Pathology and Obstetrics and Gynecology at UWO.