Dr. E. N. Ballantyne: 1947-48
- Director of Laboratories, St. Joseph’s Hospital, Hamilton 1932-57.
Dr. Eric Ambrose Linell: 1946-47
- Born 1891; educated in England, graduating from Manchester University.
- Became an anatomist following WWI; switched focus to neuropathology at urging of Dr. K.G. McKenzie at U of T.
- Brought with him Dr. Mary Thom; together they built highly professional department training neuropathologists for most Canadian universities.
- Passed away 1983.
Dr. W. L. Robinson: 1944-45
- Born in Kelowna BC; medical education at U of T.
- Professor of Pathology at U of T and Pathologist at Toronto General Hospital.
- Trained with Frank B. Mallory and Ludwig Ashoff.
- Started surgical pathology by doing operative specimens for Dr. F.N.G Starr 1920-22; introduced frozen section method to Toronto General Hospital.
- Prominent forensic pathologist and teacher of pathology.
- Passed away 1953.