Dr. H. J. Barrie: 1964-65
- Born China, 1909; attended boarding school in England from age 12.
- Graduated University of Oxford, 1933; taught pathology for 10 years in Sheffield and 10 years at U of T.
- Worked at Toronto Hospital for Tuberculosis, Sunnybrook, East General and the Orthopaedic and Arthritic Hospital.
Dr. John L. Penistan: 1963-64
- Born in Essex, UK; graduated London University, 1939; studied pathology at London Hospital.
- Served as Area Pathologist in Bangor, North Wales, and as Deputy Director, Pathology, and Command Pathologist to Royal Army Medical Corps, 37th West African Military Hospital ACCRA.
- Director of Laboratories, Stratford General Hospital 1949-73.
Dr. Wilbert W. Hollands: 1962-63
- Graduated University of Western Ontario 1933.
- Interned in pathology and bacteriology at the Banting Institute and Toronto General Hospital, 1935- 1936; instructed in University of Western Ontario medical school 1936-37.
- Held pathology positions in St. Thomas and London; Pathologist at St. Joseph’s Hospital, Sarnia 1948-71.
- Passed away 1999.