Presentations to occur on September 20, 21 or 22, 2021 from noon – 1400 ET.
Submit here: https://survey.alchemer-ca.com/s3/50117506/OAP-Session-Proposal-Submission-Annual-General-Meeting
DEADLINE: June 30, 2021
- Sessions may align with one of the following themes: general surgical pathology, sub-specialty pathology or Ontario practice-related issues.
- OAP does not provide any financial support or reimbursement, and there is no free registration of any kind, for presenters in OAP sessions.
- All presenters must be members of the OAP. At least one presenter in each session must be a member of OAP.
- Sessions meeting criteria for Royal College Section 3 credits are also solicited.
- All sessions will be delivered via Zoom Webinar platform using synchronous learning tools.
- Generally these are 60-minute sessions. At least 25% of the total education time must be allocated for interactive learning.
- Sessions will be recorded.