Dr. Michael Dietrich: 1977-78
- Graduated from University of Western Ontario medical school, 1954.
- While practicing pathology in Windsor, Woodstock and Stratford, was active in accreditation of training programs in medical laboratory technology, and as a member of the Laboratory Proficiency Training Program (LPTP) Cytology Committee.
Dr. Frank J. Lone: 1975-76
- Received MD from University of Manitoba,1945; postgraduate studies in Winnipeg and at Memorial Hospital, New York.
- Chief Pathologist and Director of Laboratories, Port Arthur General and St. Joseph’s Hospitals, Thunder Bay, 1960-84.
- Retired 1984.
Dr. Frederick A. Jaffe: 1974-75
- Born Germany; studied medicine at University of Cambridge, UK and McGill University. Received MD, 1944; MSc, 1949.
- Assistant Pathologist, Toronto Western Hospital 1951-66.
- Medical Director, Centre of Forensic Sciences, 1966-69; Director of Laboratories, Queensway General Hospital, and Assistant Professor, University of Toronto, 1975-87.