Dr. Paul Manley: 1992-93
- Graduate, U of T medical school; trained in internal medicine and anatomic pathology, Toronto and Stanford, CA.
- Chair, Department of Pathology, Queen’s University; Pathologist-in-Chief, Kingston General and Hotel Dieu Hospitals, Kingston.
- President, Canadian Association of Pathologists; Chair, OMA Section of Laboratory Medicine; Director, World Association of Pathology.
Dr. Michael J. Shkrum: 1991-92
- Graduated in medicine, University of Western Ontario, 1978.
- Special interest in forensic pathology.
- Staff pathologist, Victoria Hospital Corporation, London ON; Associate Professor, UWO.