Dr. Stanley S. Raphael: 1970-71
- Graduated University of London, UK, 1946; pathology residencies in UK and USA, 1951-55.
- Associate Pathologist, Sudbury General & Memorial Hospitals, 1955-63.
- Pathologist, Hôtel-Dieu Hospital, Windsor.
- Senior author of Lynch’s Medical Laboratory Technology, published by Saunders.
- Passed away 2012.
Dr. Roderick C. Ross: 1969-70
- Graduated in medicine, U of T, 1940; MSc (Pathology) McGill University, 1949.
- Pathologist-in-Chief, St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto, 1952.
- Assistant Professor of Pathology, 1964; Professor, 1968; Professor Emeritus, 1980, U of T.
- Awarded Queen’s Jubilee Medal.