Dr. George F. Kipkie: 1967- 68
- Graduated Queen’s University, 1939; postgraduate studies, McGill University and Duke University, NC.
- Director of Laboratories, Kingston General Hospital, 1950-80.
- Associate Professor of Pathology, 1950-66; Professor, Queen’s University, 1966-80.
- President, Canadian Association of Pathologists, 1969-70.
- Retired 1982.
Dr. J. S. Campbell: 1966-67
- Graduated in medicine, Dalhousie University, 1947.
- Head of Pathology Section, Toxicology Research Division, Bureau of Chemical Safety, Sir FrederickG. Banting Research Center, Health and Welfare Canada.
- Visiting Professor of Pathology, Memorial University, Newfoundland.
- Clinical Professor of Pathology, University of Ottawa.