Dr. H. A. Heggtveit: 1973-74
- Received MD from University of Ottawa, 1957; postgraduate training in Ottawa and New York City.
- Staff Pathologist: Ottawa General Hospital 1962-75, Ottawa Civic Hospital 1975-82, Chedoke-McMaster Hospitals 1982 to retirement.
- Professor of Pathology, University of Ottawa and McMaster University; subspecialty interest in human and experimental cardiovascular diseases.
Dr. Iva R. Taves: 1972-73
- Graduated in medicine U of T, 1952. Postgraduate studies at the Banting Institute and Toronto General Hospital.
- Pathologist and Director of Laboratories at Kitchener-Waterloo Hospital.
- First woman to serve as OAP president.
- Passed away 2011.
Dr. H. D. Steele: 1971-72
- Graduated in medicine, Queen’s University 1944; qualified in pathology 1952.
- Started laboratory at Hotel Dieu Hospital in St. Catharines, 1953; moved to University Hospital, Saskatoon, 1955.
- Returned to Queen’s as Assistant Professor,1957; remained until 1987 retirement.
- Associate Director, Director of Laboratories, Kingston General Hospital.