Dr. George E. Yee: 1989-90
- Graduated University of Manitoba, 1960.
- Director of Laboratories, Windsor Regional Hospital, 1985-96.
- President and Medical Director of Medical Laboratories of Windsor Limited.
Dr. George Massarella: 1988-89
- Graduated Edinburgh University Medical School, 1959.
- Laboratory Director, Sudbury General Hospital.
- Active participant in OMA and Laboratory Proficiency Testing Program, now Quality Medical Program – Laboratory Services.
Dr. Verne R. Waldorf: 1987-88
- Graduated Dalhousie University, 1953.
- Chief of Pathology and Laboratories at Oakville-Trafalgar Memorial Hospital.
- Instrumental in collecting laboratory-medicine human resources data in Ontario.
- Retired 1996.