Dr. John Srigley: 2009-11
- Graduated in medicine, U of T 1977; postgraduate training U of T and MD Anderson Hospital, Houston, TX.
- Director of Surgical Pathology, Sunnybrook Hospital 1985-96; Chief, Laboratory Medicine, Credit Valley Hospital 1996-2007.
- Professor, Pathology and Molecular Medicine, McMaster University; Program Head, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Cancer Care Ontario.
- Chair, National Pathology Standards Committee, CPAP; past president, International Society of Urological Pathology.
Dr. Suhas B. Joshi: 2006-09
- Graduated University of Indore, India, 1975; pathology residency and fellowship University of Ottawa 1978-84.
- Pathologist, Sudbury General Hospital and MDS Laboratories; Director, Niagara Reference Laboratory (LifeLabs); Chief, Laboratory Medicine, and Regional Director of Laboratories, Niagara Health System.
- Founding member of P2Q; served on Forensic Pathology Advisory Committee and QMP-LS Advisory Board.
- Chair, OMA Section on Laboratory Medicine.
Dr. Dimitrios (Demo) X. G.Divaris: 2004-06
- Graduated in medicine, University of Rhodesia / Zimbabwe, 1981; general pathology residency, Queen’s University 1984-88.
- Joint Chief and Medical Director of Laboratory Medicine, Grand River and St. Mary’s General Hospitals, Kitchener.
- OAP secretary-treasurer 1995-2003.