Dr. Walter J. Armstrong: 1961-62
- Graduated U of T 1936; studied pathology under Dr. William Deadman at Hamilton General Hospital.
- Pathologist at Memorial Hospital, St. Thomas, Ontario, 1939.
- Director of Laboratories, St. Mary’s General Hospital, Kitchener, 1942-75.
- Retired 1975.
Dr. Lorne Whitaker: 1960-61
- Graduated University of Western Ontario, 1932.
- Interned in pathology under Professor John H. Fisher (London), 1933-39, and Dr. William Deadman (Hamilton), 1939-40.
- Fellow in bacteriology under Dr. Philip Grey (Banting Institute), 1940-1941.
- Director of Laboratories at St. Catharines General Hospital, 1941-72.
Dr. Stuart Penny: 1959-60
- Graduated U of T, 1934.
- Director of Pathology, Toronto East General and Orthopedic Hospital, 1949-66.
- Director of Pathology, General and Marine Hospital, Owen Sound, 1966-74; Associate Director of Pathology, 1974.
- Director of Laboratories, MDS, Owen Sound, 1986.
- Passed away 1991.