Dr. Geoffrey W. Gardiner: 1995-97
- Graduated University of Alberta, 1968.
- On staff, pathology department, St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto.
Dr. Virginia M. Walley: 1994-95
- Graduated University of Western Ontario, 1982.
- Chief of Laboratory Medicine, Ottawa Civic Hospital; Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Ottawa; subspecialty interest in cardiovascular pathology.
- Ontario Medical Director for LifeLabs; Clinical Professor, Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, U of T; Adjunct Professor, Department of Pathology, Queen’s University.
- OMA Board Director; past chair and current member of OMA Section on Laboratory Medicine
Dr. Robert H. Riddell: 1993-94
- Graduated University of London UK; pathology training St. Mark’s and St. Bartholomew’s Hospitals, London UK.
- Chief, Anatomical Pathology Department, McMaster University Medical Center; Professor of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, McMaster University; Head of Gastrointestinal Pathology and Imunopathology, Mount Sinai Hospital; Professor of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, U of T.
- World-renowned expert in gastrointestinal pathology; has lectured and published extensively in this area.