Past Recipients | Nomination-Form
Ontario has a strong reputation of engaged and committed pathologists. The OAP Distinguished Pathologist Award is intended to recognize individuals who have made a positive and lasting contribution to our profession. The intent of this award is to recognize individuals throughout the history of the organization and not just from the recent past. Additional criteria to be considered in making this nomination may include individuals who have:
- enhanced the image of pathologists through their interactions with others
- shared knowledge, skills, experience and insight for betterment of the profession
- exemplified a positive role model for other laboratory doctors, physicians and learners
- been champions of sound ideas for positive impact within the profession at large as well as the OAP
- exhibited pride in the OAP and the profession
- enhanced the image of the OAP through interactions with others
- been supportive of OAP members and laboratory medicine colleagues
- fostered and cultivated positive interactions with co- workers and colleagues
- shown a consistently high level of performance of responsibilities in addition to superior organizational and leadership skills
- handled emerging issues and changes in proactive and innovative ways
Any Pathologist/Laboratory Physician who is a member of good standing of the OAP is welcome to nominate a deserving individual to be considered to receive this Award. All nominations will remain confidential.
Deadline is July 1.