Dr. George Frank: 1983-84
- Graduated University of Edinburgh, 1956.
- Anatomical pathologist in Kenya 1965-67.
- Joined Henderson General Hospital and McMaster University, 1970.
- Anatomical pathologist with interest in hematopathology.
- Retired 1996; passed away 1998.
Dr. D. P. Hill: 1982-83
- Director and Acting Director, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Ottawa General Hospital, 1975-79 and 1981-83.
- Vice President, Medical Affairs, Ottawa General Hospital from 1985.
- President, Canadian Society of Forensic Sciences, 1971-72.
- President, Canadian Association of Pathologists, 1978-79.
- Various RCPS Committees
Dr. John H. Whiteside: 1981-82
- Received MD from U of T, 1942; pathology residencies in Toronto, Montreal and Victoria, BC; MSc (Exp. Path) McGill University, 1951.
- Pathologist and Director, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Peterborough Civic Hospital, 1951-86; Associate Pathologist, Peterborough from 1986.