The Ontario Association of Pathologists fosters excellence in the practice of pathology and laboratory medicine providing:
- Advocacy for pathologists at various levels including MoHLTC, CCO, QMP-LS, OFPS
- Distinguished Pathologist Award
Membership benefits include:
- Annual General Meeting at reduced registration fees
- Access to the Members Online Discussion Forum
- Access to Members Online Resources
- OAP newsletter
- Latest Career and CME listings
For general information, membership requirements and dues see Membership Information.
New members can join by applying online.
To Renew and Update Information
Active members can log in to renew and update membership information.
The OAP is offering a discounted membership rate for those who sign up and pay with a Group Membership.
Questions about Membership
If you need more information or have questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org