Don’t miss out on these organized group activities held on Saturday, September 16, in the afternoon!
Register online today using the online registration form: http://www.planetreg.com/2017OAPAGM
- Explore the lake with Yamaha pontoon boat cruises!
$25+tx per person – Max. 12ppl (Min. 4ppl)
Departs 16:00 (2 hrs maximum)
- Treetop Trekking Huntsville
The Huntsville park has aerial courses ranging in difficultly from beginner to advanced so there is fun to be had for just about everyone aged 9+ and at least 4’7″ tall. Their Zip Line & Aerial Game Treks last about 3-hours and are guided by their friendly staff.
$51.99+tx Adult (16+), $41.99+tx Youth (12-15), $37.99+tx Child (9-11) – Max 49 ppl
Departs 1:30 (3 hrs maximum)
Required: Close-toed shoes, long hair tied at the back (ponytail), drinking water
Recommended: Active wear clothing, snacks, gloves (gardening gloves work)
Restrictions: weight maximum is 250 lbs, height minimum is 4’7″ or Advanced course is 5′ and 12 years old or older. See bottom of page for more terms and conditions.
Waiver Form – Part 1
Waiver Form – Part 2
- Horseback riding – Woodland Trail Rides
Saddle up on a guided ride through scenic trails with stunning views.
$65 + tx pp – Max 6 ppl per trip
Departs 15:00 (60 mins) & 1630 (60 mins)
Other Outdoor Activities
Treetop Trekking Huntsville’ Saturday, 16 September 2017 2:00 PM
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance, or in case of no-show.
- No cancellation fee applies for cancellations made 48 or more hours in advance.
Terms and conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- A waiver must be filled out for each participant and signed by a legal guardian for anyone under 18 years of age.
- Activities go ahead rain or shine so please dress for the weather. Note that we may have to postpone activities in the case of high winds or thunderstorms. Please call us if you are worried about the forecast for the day of your visit.
- All participants must be wearing closed toed shoes (no sandals or Crocs)
- You must bring any coupon or vouchers with you in order to receive the discounts
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time.
- Ages 9-11 require an adult participating in the activity along side them at all times (1 adult for every 3 kids)
- Ages 12-17 required an adult present on site at all times (1 adult for every 6 youth)
- Minimum age to participate is 9 years old
- Minimum height to participate is 4’7” (with shoes on)
- Minimum age and height to move to advanced courses = 12 years and 5’ tall (with shoes on)
- Weight maximum is 250lbs per person
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate for safety reasons
- We will refuse entry if you are suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Our guides reserve the right to determine which courses each person can go on
- We do not guarantee that all courses will be open on any day or that you will have time to complete all courses during your visit
- Refunds are provided if requested up until 48 hours before your visit.
- We will provide a ‘raincheck’ with 24 hours notice.
- Less than 24 hours in advance, no refund or raincheck will be provided.