Resident Poster Programme
Submissions | Past Winners
Instructions for Abstract Submission
- Should not exceed 250 words (not including title, authors and disclosure statement).
- Must be electronic and single spaced, using Times New Roman and font size 10pt.
- The entire title should be capitalized and should be followed by the authors’ names and the hospital and/or university affiliation. The name of the presenter should be underlined.
- Use structured abstract format if possible, with the following subheadings: Background, Objectives/Aims, Design, Results and Conclusions. It is not acceptable to state that “results will be discussed”, results should be included in the abstract.
- Please indicate with a disclosure statement at the end of the abstract whether it has been presented previously, at which venue and the date.
- The deadline for abstract submission is August 6, 2017
- Please submit abstracts electronically to: email@example.com
- Since there is a limited amount of space for abstracts:
- Maximum 10 submissions will be accepted on a first come first serve basis
- Submissions will be accepted beginning June 30, 2017
- Limited to one submission per resident.The presenter will be notified by email of the status of the abstract submission.
- Only posters submitted by residents/trainees will be eligible for prizes.
- While the OAP is happy to accept posters which have been recently presented (i.e. in the past year) at a major meeting (e.g. CAP or USCAP), the posters must fit within the display board (6ft Wide x 4ft High).
- The poster presentation is open to residents and PA students.