A digital pathology journey — the Mayo Clinic experience
Friday, October 22, 1200-1300 ET
Join Sectra and the Ontario Association of Pathologists to discover how the Mayo Clinic began their digital pathology journey. Listen in as Taofic Mounajjed, MD, Anatomic Pathologist and Associate Professor of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology and Eric Korman, PMP, MBA, Senior Project Manager describe their vision, journey, and the benefits realized for physicians and patients. You will also understand their implementation of key clinical application solutions, brightfield and darkfield infrastructure builds, the roll-out and change management required, and the upcoming project phases to incorporate digital pathology and artificial intelligence tools throughout the enterprise.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Describe how the Mayo Clinic adopted digital pathology.
- Identify how to incorporate digital pathology and AI throughout the enterprise.
- Identify benefits of implementing digital pathology.
- Taofic Mounajjed, MD, Anatomic Pathologist and Associate Professor of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
- Eric Korman, PMP, MBA, Senior Project Manager, Mayo Clinic
- Anna Plotkin, OAP President
- David Boissonault, Business Development for Pathology, Sectra
Target audience: Pathologists, Resident, Medical Student, Pathologists’ Assistants
CanMEDS Roles: Medical Expert, Communicator, Collaborator, Leader, Professional
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and approved by the CAP-ACP.
This webinar was co-developed with Sectra and the OAP and was planned to achieve scientific integrity, objectivity and balance.