The Ontario Pathologists Association (OAP)assume no liability for any inaccurate, delayed or incomplete information, nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon. The information contained about each individual, company and institution has been supplied by such individual, company and institution without verification by us. Certain links on this OAP site may take you to other websites. The OAP provides these links only as a convenience and not as an endorsement by the OAP. These linked sites are not under the control of the OAP. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses and other destructive elements. The OAP is not responsible for the content of any such linked sites or any other web page that is not part of this OAP site.
The OAP online discussion forum is designed for member pathologists to discuss issues, receive expert advice, and share experiences related to the practice of laboratory medicine. All discussion content within the forum reflects the views of individual participants only and do not necessarily represent the views held by the OAP as an organization. The following terms govern the discussion forums presented on www.ontariopathologists.org
1) You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language to place on the discussion forum including any material that is profane, inaccurate, defamatory, false, inappropriate, threatening, hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, infringes on any person’s privacy, violates copyright laws, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be in violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation. The OAP reserves the right to remove any such content at any time without your consent.
2) To maintain a high quality content, the OAP reserves the right to remove messages we assess to be inappropriate or off topic and conduct editing we identify as reasonable. Although the OAP can delete messages, you remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the OAP with respect to any claims posted in your messages.
3) We do not assume any responsibility for any websites or resources that are linked to our site or that you browse as a result of a referral you gained through a link posted on the discussion forum.
4) We welcome any feedback related to the content and administration of the discussion forum. However, we reserve the right to make final decisions on all content posted.
5) If you have questions or concerns about the above stated Disclaimer and Terms of the OAP Discussion Forum, please send us an email at Editorial Manager or contact any of our Editorial Board members.