2014 Annual Meeting
September 19th to 21st 2014
Come to Kingston in September and enjoy three days of CME on the waterfront overlooking Lake Ontario. 14.75 Section 1 CME credits, plus additional Section 3 credits available for the self-assessment quiz related to Dr. Berman’s slide seminar.
- Registration … Register in advance!
- Pre-meeting Self-assessment – D. Berman slide seminar eligible for CME, plus entry in iPod draw if complete by September 19th
- Agenda and Meeting Information (PDF)
- VIA Rail & Kingston Area Information (PDF)
- Abstract Submissions – Now closed!
- 2014 Pathologists Have Talent – Visual Arts (PDF)
- Accreditation as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, and approved by Queen’s University
- Main meeting: Section 1 – Maximum of 14.75 hours available for Specialists and others.
- Pre-meeting learning activity: Section 3 Self-Assessment – Maximum of 2 hours available for Specialists
The Ontario Association of Pathologists Annual General Meeting 2014 at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Kingston, Sept. 19 – 21, 2014, with internationally known guest speakers including:
- Keynote Slide Seminar: Dr. David Berman – Urothelial Carcinoma of the Bladder: WHO/ISUP Grading, Variant Histologies, and Imposters
- Dr. Bruce Wenig, CCO sponsored symposium on thyroid pathology
- Dr. Gene Herbek, Pathologists as Political Advocates
- Dr. Sylvia Asa, Molecular Diagnosis in Thyroid Disease
Additional highlights include
- Myelodysplasia – Dr. Michael Rauh
- Pattern-based Approach to Problematic Breast Biopsies – Drs. Sonal Varma & Sandip SenGupta
- Forensic Pathology – Dr. Michael Pollanen
- Transfusion Medicine Hot Topics – Dr. Allison Collins
- Political and economic updates Engaging social events and activities
- Scientific Exhibitors & Vendors
- Social events and networking opportunities
Discounted rates for OAP members, Associate members & Residents.