OAP hopes this continuing professional development and networking opportunity provided you with valuable new education, ideas and contacts.
Royal College Accreditation
This conference is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. This activity was approved by the Canadian Association of Pathologists.
Through an agreement between the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert Royal College MOC credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert Royal College MOC credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme.
Please take a few minutes to complete the evaluations, which will provide OAP with valuable feedback. Your feedback is important in helping OAP to offer the best, most useful professional development. Certificates for CME hours will be issued, by email, (once all evaluations have been completed) at the end of the conference on Saturday.
Overall – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5BLDKZB
- 0830 Part 1 – Slide Seminar: Breast – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/88KTJQZ
- 1030 Part 2 – Slide Seminar: Breast – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/88GB9B9
- 1400 Part 1 – Gyne – Ovarian Tumours Panel – Pathologist Assistant, Pathologist, Oncologist & Surgeon – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8L63FWG
- 1530 Part 2 – Gyne – Ovarian Tumours Panel – Pathologist Assistant, Pathologist, Oncologist & Surgeon – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8VYSRJ3
- 0830 Workload measurement for pathologists in ON-comparison of 4 systems
- 0915 CCO Update – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KFMRWKT
- 1030 QMP Update – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K6K6VHC
- 1100 OMA Lab Section Update – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K6QGYJ8
- 1300 The Evolution of Infectious Disease Diagnostics: Emerging Technologies that Accelerate Detection & Management – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KZL28HX
- 1400 Barrett’s Esophagus – Reporting of Endoscopic Mucosal Resections Lecture – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KZRYS5L
- 1500 Noninvasive Follicular Thyroid Neoplasm with Papillary-like Nuclear Features (NIFTP): Significance, Histologic Diagnosis and Effects on Cytology – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K5W2R9V
- 600 Best Practices in Intraoperative Pathology Consultations –
Exhibitor – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7WXZQRV
Sincere thanks to our speakers for presenting a high-quality educational program for section 1 credits.
Your participation and your evaluations are much appreciated.